We invite you to join us virtually November 16-18, 2020, for our premier professional development event—our annual national conference: Un/Filtered: Sexuality in the Connected Age. This not-to-be-missed event attracts hundreds of top professionals from across the nation who work on behalf of adolescents and young adults, including young people who are pregnant or parenting, to promote sexual and reproductive health care services and education.
Research tells us that professionals who receive support are better able to do their jobs. For over 40 years, the Healthy Teen Network conference has been the only comprehensive annual national event to convene adolescent sexual and reproductive health professionals.
The audience for this conference includes professionals who develop and implement adolescent sexual and reproductive health programs and services nationwide for adolescents and young adults. Topics of interest include sex education, teen pregnancy and HIV/STI prevention, healthy relationships, condoms and contraception, gender and sexuality, and life skills such as responsible decision-making, communication skills, and conflict resolution.
Conference attendees are in unique positions to recommend products and services to tens of thousands of adolescents and young adults, as well as parents and caring adults, across the country, as well as to the agencies they represent.
Non-govermental (e.g., nonprofit, community-based, faith-based, etc.)
Education Agency (K-12)
Case Manager/Social Worker
Trainer/Technical Assistance Provider
Get your materials and messages directly to conference attendees by exhibiting at the conference. Virtual exhibit booths provide exhibitors valuable direct contact with decision-makers from around the country.
Exhibitor Registration comes with:
- Option to attend virtual conference as well, with one full conference registration
- One virtual exhibit booth, with reporting on attendee visits, and options to customize branded banner (3000px width by 800px height JPEG); logo, company name and description; website, Twitter, and LinkedIn URLs; promotional videos and links; and report on attendee visits)
- Option to host exhibit live and offer chat and/or video for visitors (live attendance, however, is not required for exhibitors)
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the conference virtual platform
- Advertise in the conference app with sponsored posts at a discount
|Type||Flash Sale Price*||Regular Price|
|For-Profit Organizations (Budget < $2 million)||$799||$899|
|For-Profit Organizations (Budget > $2 million)||$599||$699|
|*Sale ends Tuesday, October 13, 2020, at 11:59 PM ET|
– Recent Exhibitor
— Recent Exhibitor
With a virtual conference, the place to be is the conference platform. Maximize your presence at conference with an advert banner! Advert banners provide a dynamic advertising space in the conference platform.
Use an advert banner to…
- Feature an upcoming event, such as your local conference
- Promote a session at the conference, such as a workshop presentation or poster session
- Share a resource, such as an infographic, report, tip sheet, or other tool
- Sell an item, such as a book or curriculum
- Boost an app you have developed
- Highlight a call to action
Best of all, these posts collect valuable data about attendees who have interacted them in the form of an ad report: all clicks on advert banners are tracked and recorded, so you can see who’s clicked on your banner.
Advert banners run at the top of the modules (i.e., virtual rooms, or web pages) in the conference platform. You can opt to run your banner one-hour increments. Advert banner module placement and exact timing is determined at the discretion of Healthy Teen Network. We aim to prioritize placement and timing for maximum exposure for all our advertisers equitably.
You have the option to post, for up to 1 hour, an advert banner (1400px width by 200px height), linked to external site, in one module (i.e., a virtual “room,” or web page in conference platform), with all clicks are tracked and recorded.
|Post for 3 hours||$549||$449|
|Post for 2 hours||$399||$329|
|Post for 1 hour||$299||$229|
|*Conference exhibitors receive discounted rates for advert banners.|
Advert banners must be submitted, in compliance with specifications, by November 2, 2020. After registration, advertisers will receive a link to an online form to submit elements (e.g., photo(s), caption, links, etc., with all specifications identified).